Islam for Universal Harmony: THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN ABRAHAH AND ABDUL MUTHALLIB

Friday 17 November 2017

THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN ABRAHAH AND ABDUL MUTHALLIB



Before arriving at the city, Abrahah’s troops ripped off the citizens of Mecca. Amongst them were 200 camels owned by Abdul Muthallib. Both leaders of each group.
“I came to destroy Mecca. Don’t stop me so that no blood will be shed today,” Abrahah boasted, “What do you want?”
“Your troops have taken my 200 camels. I want their return.”
“I thought you ordered me to stop destroying the Kabah, but you only cared about your camels,” Abrahah was surprised. Hearing Abdul Muthallib’s answer, Abrahah felt like he had a reason to ridicule him.
“Now I just realize what kind of person you are. I already overestimated you as a leader of Mecca.” Abrahah said.
“I am the owner of the camels, thus I am obliged to protect them, while Kabah belongs to Allah. He is the One to protect it,” Abdul Muthallib replied.
Abrahah was outraged. “He can never protect it from me!”
“Let’s see.”

Abrahah then returned the camels of Abdul Muthallib, while Abdul Muthallib then ordered his citizens to flee up to the mountains and hills to see what would be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment